Upcoming 2022 Events Calendar
No event found!
IBF-FTS Funding for 01 Jul 2022 onwards
– 50% of direct training cost for Singapore Citizen below 40 and all PRs, who are eligible for the IBF-FTS funding;
– Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
If you are licensed Agents or Representatives in financial industry, IBF allows personal payment of the nett fee with a letter of support from your principal company upon registration. If you are an employed staff, only employer-sponsored courses are eligible for the funding. FP will assist to claim for the IBF-FTS Funding. Students have to fulfil the funding requirement, or the full course fee should be claw back by the training provider.Individuals may use the SkillsFuture Credit to pay the 50% nett course fee if available.
- Only company-sponsored individuals+; and Include licensed representatives such as insurance agents, financial advisers, and remisiers supported by FI principal and General insurance (GI) agents registered with the General Insurance Association’s (GIA) Agent Registration Board
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
- Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including passing all relevant assessments and examinations).
For full details, please visit IBF website .
Updated ASFB Course Schedule
|05-Dec-22||Monday||2:00PM-5:30PM||MODULE 1: Foundations in Advising Small and Family Businesses|
|12-Dec-22||Monday||2:00PM-5:30PM||MODULE 2: Qualitative Analysis: The Business Environment and Business Structure|
|19-Dec-22||Monday||2:00PM-5:30PM||MODULE 3: Quantitative Analysis: Company Financial Analysis|
|26-Dec-22||Monday||2:00PM-5:30PM||MODULE 4: The Buy-Sell Agreement and Establishing Business Valuation|
|16-Jan-23||Monday||2:00PM-5:30PM||MODULE 5: Exit Planning and Key Employee Strategies|
|30-Jan-23||Monday||2:00PM-5:30PM||MODULE 6: Advising the Family Business|