Wealth Management for Wealthy Clients (WMWC)
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Hone your knowledge and competencies in the various core themes of wealth management.
- Gain an understanding of the profile, characteristics and unique needs of wealth individuals.
- Apply Genogram analysis techniques to understand the family situation in order to create propositions for wealthy clients
- Apply the O-F-B model and perform scenario analysis to analyze a family business and develop propositions for business succession and legacy
- Understand the meaning of wealth management using our client engagement framework
- Acquire competency in portfolio allocation, design and strategies
- Acquire competency in succession and legacy planning
- Become proficient in structuring investment products to address clients’ wealth management objectives
If you are licensed Agents or Representatives in financial industry, IBF allows personal payment of the nett fee with a letter of support from your principal company upon registration. If you are an employed staff, only employer-sponsored courses are eligible for the funding. FP will assist to claim for the IBF-FTS Funding. Students have to fulfil the funding requirement, or the full course fee should be clawed back by the training provider.Individuals may use the SkillsFuture Credit to pay the 70% nett course fee if available.
- Only company-sponsored individuals+; and Include licensed representatives such as insurance agents, financial advisers, and remisiers supported by FI principal and General insurance (GI) agents registered with the General Insurance Association’s (GIA) Agent Registration Board
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
- Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including passing all relevant assessments and examinations).
For full details, please visit IBF website .
This 1-day program is delivered through short-structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with the Certificate of Completion and 7.5 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.