Wealth Management for Wealthy Clients (WMWC)
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Hone your knowledge and competencies in the various core themes of wealth management.
- Gain an understanding of the profile, characteristics and unique needs of wealth individuals.
- Apply Genogram analysis techniques to understand the family situation in order to create propositions for wealthy clients
- Apply the O-F-B model and perform scenario analysis to analyze a family business and develop propositions for business succession and legacy
- Understand the meaning of wealth management using our client engagement framework
- Acquire competency in portfolio allocation, design and strategies
- Acquire competency in succession and legacy planning
- Become proficient in structuring investment products to address clients’ wealth management objectives
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% Funding!
Pay 50% Nett Course Fee only! Subject to GST, T&C apply.
(Seats are limited. Please enroll early to secure your place)
For full details, please visit IBF website
This 1-day program is delivered through short-structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with the Certificate of Completion and 7.5 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.