Succession and Employee Benefits Planning
Through a combination of case studies, discussions, collaborative learning and mini lectures, this Masterclass facilitates the understanding of succession and employee-benefits planning and use various applications of insurance products to address them. This Masterclass constitutes one of the core modules to attaining the CREDIBILITYTM Business Continuity Specialist Designation
At the end of this Masterclass, participants will:
- Understand the importance of succession planning and the consequence of not planning
- Understand the challenges of succession and how to address situations whereby the
- SME owner does not have a willing successor using a combination of insurance products and trust vehicles
- Understand the importance of talent retention and how employee benefits may be used
- Understand and apply the various forms of deferred compensation models to retain a key employee in a SME
Upon completion of this program, participants will be awarded the Certificate of Completion
and 4 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Financial Planning Professionals, Bank Relationship Managers and Insurance Specialists, Insurance Agents
$350 before GST
This program is IBF-FTS recognised and is eligible for funding under the IBF-FTS scheme.
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.
Download Course BrochureDownload Course Brochure