Personal Leadership Excellence (PLE 101)
This 2-day program (14 CPD hours) will be conducted through a series of reflective process, discussions, group presentations, scenario analysis using action learning approach. At the end of the program, attendees will:
- Understand the four phases of leadership development unique to the financial services industry
- Understand how leaders learn to lead and develop awareness of their own leadership development journey
- Design and articulate their own personal leadership brand
- Understand the functions of a leader and design their own leadership practice
- Develop positive leadership traits and behaviors of successful leaders
- Apply transformational leadership to their team management processes
- Develop resilience and strategies in various leadership crisis and challenging situations
- Develop their own organizational brand for recruitment and team development
*Nett Fee S$1000 after funding (U.P. S$2000, subject to GST)
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% Funding!
Pay 50% Nett Course Fee only! Subject to GST, T&C apply.
(Seats are limited. Please enroll early to secure your place)
For full details, please visit IBF website
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.