Personal Leadership Excellence (PLE 101)
This 2-day program (14 CPD hours) will be conducted through a series of reflective process, discussions, group presentations, scenario analysis using action learning approach. At the end of the program, attendees will:
- Understand the four phases of leadership development unique to the financial services industry
- Understand how leaders learn to lead and develop awareness of their own leadership development journey
- Design and articulate their own personal leadership brand
- Understand the functions of a leader and design their own leadership practice
- Develop positive leadership traits and behaviors of successful leaders
- Apply transformational leadership to their team management processes
- Develop resilience and strategies in various leadership crisis and challenging situations
- Develop their own organizational brand for recruitment and team development
*Nett Fee S$400 after funding (U.P. S$2000, subject to GST)
IBF-FTS Funding and SkillsFuture Credit
– 80% of direct training cost for Singapore Citizen below 40 and all PRs, who are eligible for the IBF-FTS funding;
– Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
If you are licensed Agents or Representatives in financial industry, IBF allows personal payment of the nett fee with a letter of support from your principal company upon registration. If you are an employed staff, only employer-sponsored courses are eligible for the funding. FP will assist to claim for the IBF-FTS Funding. Students have to fulfil the funding requirement, or the full course fee should be claw back by the training provider.
Individuals may use the SkillsFuture Credit to pay the 20% nett course fee if available.
*TAG is at the rate of S$10 per training hour from Jul 2021 till Jun 2022. Company-sponsored candidates (or eligible candidates with Letter of Support) may get the TAG via company submission.
Only company-sponsored individuals+; and Include licensed representatives such as insurance agents, financial advisers, and remisiers supported by FI principal and General insurance (GI) agents registered with the General Insurance Association’s (GIA) Agent Registration Board
Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including passing all relevant assessments and examinations).
For full details, please visit IBF website
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.