Practical Applications of Investment-Linked Policies
- Review of the basic features and characteristics of ILP products;
- Explain the importance of understanding the Business Cycle in the investment planning process and its impact on investment planning;
- Understand the various asset allocation methods and how they can be applied in the context of a financial adviser recommending ILP sub-funds to their clients;
- Differentiate between flexible allocation, core/satellite allocation and ETF portfolio strategies being common client objections;
- Be able to use ILP products to structure business propositions for 3 key client segments – a) young children, b) young adults, and c) business owners.
- There will be a 2-hours e-Learning program on “Ethical Principles: Reviewing FAA-G04 – GUIDELINES ON STANDARDS OF CONDUCT FOR FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND REPRESENTATIVES”
Course Duration and Delivery
This is a one-day program conducted via Zoom or physical class (subject to COVID-19 restrictions). Upon successful completion of the program (including e-assessment and e-learning), participants will be awarded 7 non-core CPD hours and 2 core-FACPD hours.
*Nett Fee S$500 after funding (U.P. S$1000, subject to GST)
With the 50% IBF-FTS Funding from 1 Jul 2022 onwards
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% Funding!
Pay 50% Nett Course Fee only! Subject to GST, T&C apply.
(Seats are limited. Please enroll early to secure your place)
For full details, please visit IBF website
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.