Practical Applications of Investment-Linked Policies
- Review of the basic features and characteristics of ILP products;
- Explain the importance of understanding the Business Cycle in the investment planning process and its impact on investment planning;
- Understand the various asset allocation methods and how they can be applied in the context of a financial adviser recommending ILP sub-funds to their clients;
- Differentiate between flexible allocation, core/satellite allocation and ETF portfolio strategies being common client objections;
- Be able to use ILP products to structure business propositions for 3 key client segments – a) young children, b) young adults, and c) business owners.
- There will be a 2-hours e-Learning program on “Ethical Principles: Reviewing FAA-G04 – GUIDELINES ON STANDARDS OF CONDUCT FOR FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND REPRESENTATIVES”
Course Duration and Delivery
This is a one-day program conducted via Zoom or physical class (subject to COVID-19 restrictions). Upon successful completion of the program (including e-assessment and e-learning), participants will be awarded 7 non-core CPD hours and 2 core-FACPD hours.
*Nett Fee S$700 after funding (U.P. S$1000, subject to GST)
IBF-FTS Funding is revised to 30% from 1st Jan 2023.
Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above are eligible for 70% Funding!
Subject to 8% GST. T&C apply.
For full details, please visit IBF website
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.