Master Fund Advisor (MFA)
This course aims to equip you with practical investment competencies that would have taken many years to acquire. The key takeaway of this program includes:
- Understand business cycles and its impact on investment planning
- Interpret economic indicators and its implications on a portfolio
- Interpret data from the Conference Board and Yield Curve and its implications on a portfolio
- Understand Bull and Bear markets and how to avoid suffering significant drawdowns
- Learn how to avoid a bear market and maximize profits during a bull market
- Integrate asset allocation techniques with economic data and market timing
- Apply asset allocation strategies in the context of selecting unit trust funds
- Apply flexible allocation, core/satellite allocation and ETF portfolio strategies
- Learn how to use ETFs to construct a diversified portfolio
- Understand technical analysis and use indicators to analyse and interpret price data
- Understand the implications of currency volatility and how to maximize its potential
- How to use investment-specific “conversational knowledge” and be effective with client engagement.
S$2,000 before 80% IBF-FTS Funding.
Payment after Funding: S$400* subject to GST.
This 2-day program is delivered through short structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded the “Master Fund Advisor (MFA)” designation, and 18 non-core CPD Training Hours.
– 80% of direct training cost for Singapore Citizen below 40 and all PRs, who are eligible for the IBF-FTS funding;
– Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
If you are licensed Agents or Representatives in financial industry, IBF allows personal payment of the nett fee with a letter of support from your principal company upon registration. If you are an employed staff, only employer-sponsored courses are eligible for the funding. FP will assist to claim for the IBF-FTS Funding. Students have to fulfil the funding requirement, or the full course fee should be claw back by the training provider.
Individuals may use the SkillsFuture Credit to pay the 20% nett course fee if available.
*TAG is at the rate of S$10 per training hour from Jul 2021 till Jun 2022. Company-sponsored candidates (or eligible candidates with Letter of Support) may get the TAG via company submission.
Only company-sponsored individuals+; and Include licensed representatives such as insurance agents, financial advisers, and remisiers supported by FI principal and General insurance (GI) agents registered with the General Insurance Association’s (GIA) Agent Registration Board
Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including passing all relevant assessments and examinations).
For full details, please visit IBF website
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.