Holistic Estate & Legacy Planning (HELP) Professional
At the end of this program, participants will gain deep insights into the following:
- Effectively engage clients to help them understand the relevance of estate and legacy planning in their situation;
- Apply our proprietary estate and legacy planning frameworks and models to various client profiles, namely business owners, wealthy individuals and families, clients with special needs situations, etc;
- Understand the significance of distribution laws in different jurisdiction and explain to foreign clients about the various advantages of creating a legacy vehicle in Singapore;
- Understand how different estate and legacy planning strategies can be integrated holistically using a variety of documents and vehicles such as Wills, Trusts, LPA, POA, SNTC, AMD, etc;
- Access a group of legal professionals and specialists to provide services and support and share valuable experience in the context of planning for various client profiles;
- Position yourself to significantly increase your value proposition to offer high value services to prospective clients and grow your business and practice.
- Only company-sponsored individuals+; and Include licensed representatives such as insurance agents, financial advisers, and remisiers supported by FI principal and General insurance (GI) agents registered with the General Insurance Association’s (GIA) Agent Registration Board
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
- Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including passing all relevant assessments and examinations).
For full details, please visit IBF website .
This 2-days program is delivered through short-structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon successful completion of this program, including a 1-hour assessment, you will be awarded the Holistic Estate & Legacy Planning (HELP) Professional Certification and 15 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.