Personal Financial Analysis Techniques for Client Acquisition and Retention (FATCAR)
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- compile a set of personal financial statements for your client;
- apply our proprietary framework to help your client identify gaps in their financial situation;
- conduct high-resolution financial ratios analysis using more than 20 financial ratios;
- apply SWOT analysis techniques to provide a strong basis of recommendation to improve your client’s financial position;
- conduct scenarios and stress-test analysis and provide recommendations to address any gaps identified;
- be confident and effective when facing wealthy clients and business owners.
S$1,000 before GST / Course Fee after Funding: S$200*
Virtual Class – with 80% course fee funding from IBF-FTS Enhancement*
– 80% of direct training cost for Singapore Citizen below 40 and all PRs, who are eligible for the IBF-FTS funding;
– Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
If you are licensed Agents or Representatives in financial industry, IBF allows personal payment of the nett fee with a letter of support from your principal company upon registration. If you are an employed staff, only employer-sponsored courses are eligible for the funding. FP will assist to claim for the IBF-FTS Funding. Students have to fulfil the funding requirement, or the full course fee should be claw back by the training provider.
Individuals may use the SkillsFuture Credit to pay the 20% nett course fee if available.
*TAG is at the rate of S$10 per training hour from Jul 2021 till Jun 2022. Company-sponsored candidates (or eligible candidates with Letter of Support) may get the TAG via company submission.
Only company-sponsored individuals+; and Include licensed representatives such as insurance agents, financial advisers, and remisiers supported by FI principal and General insurance (GI) agents registered with the General Insurance Association’s (GIA) Agent Registration Board
Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including passing all relevant assessments and examinations).
For full details, please visit IBF website
This 1-day program is delivered through short structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with the Certificate of Completion and 7.5 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.