Personal Financial Analysis Techniques for Client Acquisition and Retention (FATCAR)
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- compile a set of personal financial statements for your client;
- apply our proprietary framework to help your client identify gaps in their financial situation;
- conduct high-resolution financial ratios analysis using more than 20 financial ratios;
- apply SWOT analysis techniques to provide a strong basis of recommendation to improve your client’s financial position;
- conduct scenarios and stress-test analysis and provide recommendations to address any gaps identified;
- be confident and effective when facing wealthy clients and business owners.
*Nett Fee S$500 after funding (U.P. S$1000, subject to GST)
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above will be eligible for 90% Funding!
Pay 50% Nett Course Fee only! Subject to GST, T&C apply.
(Seats are limited. Please enroll early to secure your place)
For full details, please visit IBF website
This 1-day program is delivered through short structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with the Certificate of Completion and 7.5 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.