Core Frameworks and Propositions in SME Owners Planning
Through a combination of case studies, discussions, collaborative learning and mini lectures, this Masterclass facilitates the understanding of common challenges facing small business owners, and the various insurance propositions that can be used to address them.
Upon completion of this Masterclass, participants will understand how to apply core frameworks to uncover needs within the context of SME owners and their business. Participants will learn how to apply various frameworks, such as the PEAR and the Enterprise Risk Management models to help SME owners understand the potential risks that may exist in their businesses and various applications of insurance products to address them. This Masterclass constitutes one of the core modules to attaining the CREDIBILITYTM Business Continuity Specialist Designation.
At the end of this Masterclass, participants will:
- Understand who is a SME and their challenges,
- Understand the importance and consequences of not conducting holistic planning,
- Understand and apply Risk Management framework when consulting SME owners,
- Understand and apply the PEAR framework to uncover risks,
- Understand and apply the Genogram and OFB model to understand the business owner’s situation,
- Develop insurance propositions to address risks facing SME owners.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be awarded the Certificate of Completion
and 4 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Financial Planning Professionals, Bank Relationship Managers and Insurance Specialists, Insurance Agents
$350 before GST
This program is IBF-FTS recognised and is eligible for funding under the IBF-FTS scheme.
Ronald has a “3-E Mission” in the Marketplace: to Educate the public about the importance of financial planning, to Encourage them to take practical actions for their financial future, and to Empower them to make the right choices with a positive attitude to take personal responsibility about their financial future.