Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA)
Here are the highlights of this course:
The Associate REIT Investment Advisor program provides a framework to analyze and invest in REITs safely and profitably. Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the characteristics of REITs and its role in portfolio allocation and financial planning.
- Understand and identify opportunities and pitfalls of REITs in the various sectors.
- Be equipped with the competency to evaluate the market outlook of REITs and identify opportunities and avoid drawdowns.
- Be equipped with a framework for REIT analysis, and the various evaluation criteria.
- Competently apply fundamental and technical analysis techniques to evaluate a REIT.
- Apply what you learned into actual case studies to apply the learning points.
- Gain access to our proprietary planning and analysis tools and evaluation checklists.
If you are licensed Agents or Representatives in financial industry, IBF allows personal payment of the nett fee with a letter of support from your principal company upon registration. If you are an employed staff, only employer-sponsored courses are eligible for the funding. FP will assist to claim for the IBF-FTS Funding. Students have to fulfil the funding requirement, or the full course fee should be clawed back by the training provider.Individuals may use the SkillsFuture Credit to pay the 70% nett course fee if available.
- Only company-sponsored individuals+; and Include licensed representatives such as insurance agents, financial advisers, and remisiers supported by FI principal and General insurance (GI) agents registered with the General Insurance Association’s (GIA) Agent Registration Board
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore; and
- Successfully completed FTS recognised programme (including passing all relevant assessments and examinations).
For full details, please visit IBF website .
This 1-day program is delivered through short-structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. There will be an online assessment at the end of the program. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with 8 non-core CPD Training Hours, the Certificate of Completion, and the use of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) designation.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.