Applying the Retirement Planning Process to Generate Sales Propositions
In this module, you will master the art of client engagement by effectively conveying the significance of retirement planning and offering tailored solutions to bridge retirement gaps. Participants will adeptly apply our proprietary retirement planning process, guiding clients towards comprehensive and personalized retirement plans instead of generic product recommendations.
Explore the dynamics of the “retirement conversation” to foster meaningful client engagement concerning their retirement journey. By delving into our exclusive retirement planning process, participants will uncover a multitude of up-selling and cross-selling opportunities, leveraging both investment and insurance solutions. This module equips participants to tackle diverse client profiles, including High Income Employees (“HENRY”), Sole Proprietors (SP), Self-Employed Persons (SEPS), and SME Business Owners, empowering them to develop product structures that align seamlessly with each client’s unique needs.
Participants will learn how to engage clients to help them understand the pertinent challenges and importance of retirement planning and introduce solutions they can use to address their retirement gaps. Participants will be competent to apply our proprietary retirement planning process to help their clients develop a holistic and client-centric retirement plan and develop sales propositions that are bespoke to the client, instead of merely pushing products.
- Learn and apply the “retirement conversation” to engage with the client on their retirement discussion.
- Understand and apply our proprietary retirement planning process to generate multiple up-selling and cross-selling opportunities using investments and insurance solutions.
- Understand the common situation facing different profiles, and develop suitable product structures for the following client segments:
- High Income Employees (“HENRY”)
- Sole Proprietors (SP) and Self-Employed Persons (SEPS)
- SME Business Owners
4 (including 0.5 hour MCQ Assessment). Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded the Certificate of Completion and 4 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Financial Planning Professionals, Bank Relationship Managers and Insurance Specialists, Insurance Agents
$350 before GST
This program is IBF-FTS recognised and is eligible for funding under the IBF-FTS scheme.
James Y. Zou CFP® IBFA Certified Family Office Adviser