September 20, 2021 - 9:30 am
September 21, 2021 - 5:30 pm
Everything rises and falls upon Leadership. A leader with strong personal leadership will not only be able to lead themselves but also their team with excellence. And the full potential of an organization can only be realized through effective and transformational leadership.
In a rapidly changing environment outlined by a new normal which is influenced by the Covid-19 pandemic and technology, it is now more important than ever for aspiring and new leaders to develop specific leadership skills and qualities and define their personal leadership brand.
Leaders with a distinct personal leadership brand will be able to convey their uniqueness and identity as a leader and demonstrate qualities that will enable them to attract raw talents to their team and secure their loyalty against attrition brought about by interpersonal conflicts and the temptation of an attractive sign-on package from competing firms.
About the Program
Personal Leadership Excellence (PLE-101) is the first of a five-module course under Financial Perspectives’ proprietary CREDIDIBILITYTM Leadership Program designed for Financial Advisers’ Representatives (FARs) and Insurance Agents who want to develop their leadership skills as an aspiring leader and develop their business and attractiveness in recruitment and retention.
The CREDIDIBILITYTM Leadership Program consists of the following modules:
- PLE-101: Personal Leadership Excellence
- PLE-102: Developing Your Team DNA
- PLE-103: Marketing, Selection & Recruitment
- PLE-104: Adviser Development & Communicating Performance
- PLE-105: Holistic Practice Management Development
Many aspiring and new leaders possess a wealth of advisory experience and knowledge as a financial planning practitioner, but the ability to grow and lead a team of FARs and Insurance Agents is often lacking. In PLE-101, attendees will learn about leadership development and team management through a journey of self-discovery and make incremental changes to their personal leadership and learn how to stay motivated and overcome common leadership crisis and challenges.
This 2-day program (14 CPD hours) will be conducted through a series of reflective process, discussions, group presentations, scenario analysis using action learning approach. At the end of the program, attendees will:
- Understand the four phases of leadership development unique to the financial services industry
- Understand how leaders learn to lead and develop awareness of their own leadership development journey
- Design and articulate their own personal leadership brand
- Understand the functions of a leader and design their own leadership practice
- Develop positive leadership traits and behaviors of successful leaders
- Apply transformational leadership to their team management processes
- Develop resilience and strategies in various leadership crisis and challenging situations
- Develop their own organizational brand for recruitment and team development
Your investment for this program will be $2,000, before IBF-FTS funding support. Special corporate discount and group rates may apply. Contact us to find out more.
PLE-101 is mainly facilitated by Mr. Ronald Wong and other facilitators.
IBF-FTS Funding and SkillsFuture Credit
Please refer to the IBF website (http://www.ibf.org.sg) for details about the IBF-FTS scheme, and SSG website (https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/learn/) for information about SkillsFuture Credit. Term and conditions apply and are subject changes by the relevant authorities.
Enquiries and Enrolment
For questions relating to this course, please contact us at email@example.com.
To sign up for this course, visit: https://fp-edu.com/course-information/cpd-course-registration/