If you have a strong desire to penetrate the high-net-worth client’s segment, the Wealth Management for Wealthy Clients (WMWC) Program will equip you to be well-versed in the wealth management process and best practices. Besides technical competences, this program will also equip you with the softer elements that is necessary to position you for success in penetrating this market segment.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Hone your knowledge and competencies in the various core themes of wealth management.
- Gain an understanding of the profile, characteristics and unique needs of wealth individuals.
- Apply Genogram analysis techniques to understand the family situation in order to create propositions for wealthy clients
- Apply the O-F-B model and perform scenario analysis to analyze a family business and develop propositions for business succession and legacy
- Understand the meaning of wealth management using our client engagement framework
- Acquire competency in portfolio allocation, design and strategies
- Acquire competency in succession and legacy planning
- Become proficient in structuring investment products to address clients’ wealth management objectives
This 1-day program is delivered through short-structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with the Certificate of Completion and 7.5 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.