MBA, CFP®, ChFC®, CWM®, ChMA, AEPP, STEP Associate
Estate and legacy planning is an important aspect of an individuals’ financial plan. Regardless of one’s affluence level, some form of estate planning is necessary to ensure financial security of their loved ones so that they will not be unnecessarily burdened upon the death or incapacity of the client. In the case of a wealthy client, a holistic estate and legacy plan ensures the smooth transfer of the client’s legacy and heritage from one generation to another, minimizing emotional stress and unnecessary family conflicts surrounding issues such as fairness and equity.
The Holistic Estate and Legacy Planning (HELP) Professional certification is a practical program designed to equip Financial Adviser Representatives (FARs) like yourself with competency to integrate holistic estate and legacy planning advise and services into your practice and differentiate yourself from competitors. You will acquire competencies to apply a range of estate and legacy planning tools and frameworks to provide holistic advice to clients looking for estate and legacy planning services to complete their wealth accumulation, preservation and distribution goals. You will also understand the critical role that life insurance plays in funding liquidity gaps and be able to apply these instruments strategically and effectively.
At the end of this program, participants will gain deep insights into the following:
- Effectively engage clients to help them understand the relevance of estate and legacy planning in their situation;
- Apply our proprietary estate and legacy planning frameworks and models to various client profiles, namely business owners, wealthy individuals and families, clients with special needs situations, etc;
- Understand the significance of distribution laws in different jurisdiction and explain to foreign clients about the various advantages of creating a legacy vehicle in Singapore;
- Understand how different estate and legacy planning strategies can be integrated holistically using a variety of documents and vehicles such as Wills, Trusts, LPA, POA, SNTC, AMD, etc;
- Access a group of legal professionals and specialists to provide services and support and share valuable experience in the context of planning for various client profiles;
- Position yourself to significantly increase your value proposition to offer high value services to prospective clients and grow your business and practice.
Mr. Chew Hock Beng and Mr. Ronald Wong
This 2-days program is delivered through short structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon successful completion of this program, including a 1-hour assessment, you will be awarded the Holistic Estate & Legacy Planning (HELP) Professional Certification and 15 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Your investment for this program will be $2,000 before funding support.
Special corporate discount and group rates may apply. Contact us to find out more.
This is a IBF-FTS recognised program. IBF-FTS funding support of up to 90% is applicable for Singapore Citizens (SC) aged 40 and above, and up to 50% IBF-FTS funding support for SC below age 40 and Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs). Participants who have SkillsFuture Credit may also utilise them to pay for the course fee, if applicable.
Please refer to the IBF website (http://www.ibf.org.sg) for details about the IBF-FTS scheme, and SSG website (https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/learn/) for information about SkillsFuture Credit. Term and conditions apply and are subject changes by the relevant authorities.
Additional note about IBF-FTS Funding Claims:
For IBF-FTS funding claims, the employer (company) shall consolidate and submit the claims according to two half-yearly cycles, within 3 calendar months from the end of each qualifying period:
Claim Cycle 1: For programmes completed from Jan to June of the year, employer (company) must submit their Representatives claims between July to September of the same calendar year;
Claim Cycle 2: For programmes completed from July to December of the year, employer (company) must submit their Representatives claims between January to March of the next calendar year.
Every effort has been taken to ensure that this publication was accurate at the time of printing. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this publication. FP reserves the right to vary or cancel the course if the minimum number of candidates are not met, or where the occasion necessitates. FP accepts no liability if, for whatever reason, the course does not take place. IBF-FTS Funding support and SkillsFuture Credit are subject to qualifying conditions and requirements set by the authorities. FP accepts no liability for any claims applications declined for any reasons.