Whether you are a new or experienced FAR, Personal Financial Analysis Techniques for Client Acquisition and Retention (FATCAR) helps you get ahead of the competition and create significant value-add for your client to create a win-win proposition.
You will learn how to conduct financial analysis, apply our proprietary client engagement and financial analysis framework and methodologies that will enable you to identify gaps to help your client achieve their financial objectives.
This is a field-tested and hands-on program delivered through short lectures with practical application examples demonstrated through case studies. You will gain access to our proprietary frameworks, web-based app and MS Excel-based software to apply what you learned into your practice.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- compile a set of personal financial statements for your client;
- apply our proprietary framework to help your client identify gaps in their financial situation;
- conduct high-resolution financial ratios analysis using more than 20 financial ratios;
- apply SWOT analysis techniques to provide a strong basis of recommendation to improve your client’s financial position;
- conduct scenarios and stress-test analysis and provide recommendations to address any gaps identified;
- be confident and effective when facing wealthy clients and business owners.
This 1-day program is delivered through short structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with the Certificate of Completion and 7.5 non-core CPD Training Hours.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.