The Certificate in Retirement Adequacy Planning (Cert. REAP) program empowers you with specialized knowledge in retirement income planning so that you can strengthen your presence in the retirement segment. Through this course, you will also significantly enhance your professional competency to help your clients achieve retirement clarity and financial security.
This course takes the approach of equipping you with frameworks for educating your client about retirement income planning in a holistic manner, and provide them with an systematic and actionable strategy that they can apply immediately.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the meaning and challenges of retirement, and help your clients discover what retirement means to them
- Apply our proprietary “Retirement Conversation” framework to educate your client about holistic retirement income planning
- Apply our proprietary retirement income planning process and move from product pushing to holistic planning
- Design a bespoke retirement income portfolio strategy for your client’s retirement adequacy over different life phases
- Differentiate your value proposition and establish yourself as a trusted, credible, and competent financial planning professional
- Access our proprietary retirement planning software to apply the technical calculations and interpret client’s data effectively
This 1-day program is delivered through short-structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. There will be an online assessment at the end of the program. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with 8.5 non-core CPD Training Hours and the Certificate of Completion, Cert. REAP.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.