Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) affords your clients the opportunity to plug into the benefits that come with real estate investments, without the significant capital outlay, concentration and liquidity risks. From a portfolio perspective, real estate as an asset class provides diversification benefits in optimizing an investor’s portfolio. It also provides the potential for capital appreciation and passive income – which can be applied in retirement income planning strategies.
At Financial Perspectives, we designed the Associate REIT Investment Advisor program to equip you with the practical skills and competencies to understand how to analyze REITs and include them as part of your clients’ investment portfolio to harness the benefits of portfolio allocation, passive income, and potential capital appreciation to help your clients meet their financial goals and objectives.
Here are the highlights of this course:
The Associate REIT Investment Advisor program provides a framework to analyze and invest in REITs safely and profitably. Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the characteristics of REITs and its role in portfolio allocation and financial planning.
- Understand and identify opportunities and pitfalls of REITs in the various sectors.
- Be equipped with the competency to evaluate the market outlook of REITs and identify opportunities and avoid drawdowns.
- Be equipped with a framework for REIT analysis, and the various evaluation criteria.
- Competently apply fundamental and technical analysis techniques to evaluate a REIT.
- Apply what you learned into actual case studies to apply the learning points.
- Gain access to our proprietary planning and analysis tools and evaluation checklists.
This 1-day program is delivered through short-structured lectures, case studies and group discussions. There will be an online assessment at the end of the program. Upon completion of this program, you will be awarded with 8 non-core CPD Training Hours, the Certificate of Completion, and the use of Associate REIT Investment Advisor (ARIA) designation.
Learners who completed this program will also be part of an exclusive alumnus, and gain access to our regular alumni meetings to be informed of the latest developments in the practice. There would also be workshops conducted by various practitioners in related fields.