Financial Perspectives is committed to helping our students better prepare for the CFP® certification examinations. Our team of lecturers are committed to helping you pass on your first exam attempt.
To cater to different learning needs, we offer two different study options for candidates taking the CFP® Certification Examination:
Virtual Classroom Option
Due to COVID-19, all lessons will be moved to virtual classroom during this period. For candidates who prefer a structured learning process by attending a series of classroom tutorials for each module
- Conducted by FP’s dedicated and experienced lecturers
- Course content reinforced with additional content (e.g. slides, notes, quiz questions) to help candidates to focus and understand key areas of the assessment components
- Supplementary interactive e-learning course-ware and teaching videos in “reverse classroom” format to reinforce learning and retention
- Practice exam & review of solutions to reinforce key concepts
- Personal help and direct access to mentoring with our lecturers
Online Study Materials*:
NOTE: *Candidates are eligible to MAS Enhance Training Support (IBF-STS) Subsidy of 80% of Course Fee. Candidates can register as a company-sponsored candidate or a self-sponsored candidate (subject to qualifying conditions).
Self-Study / Distant Learning Option
For candidates who prefer to study independently without attending classroom tutorials. NOTE: THIS OPTION DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR IBF-STS FUNDING
- Caters to working professionals and individuals who have a tight work schedule
- For individuals who are unable to commit to a fixed lecture structure
- Popular with candidates who are temporarily based overseas and travel frequently
Online Study Materials*:
1. CFP® Power Juice (available for Modules 1, 4 and 5 only) and in-house E-study guide (all modules)
2. Over 50 hours worth of supplementary content (revision videos, online practice papers, interactive e-learning course ware, etc) hosted on our Learning Management System *
NOTE: For Self-Study option, candidates are NOT ELIGIBLE for IBF-STS Funding support.
*Online materials are accessible for the registered intake only. Course e-guides will be available for 2 years from the registered exam cycle (access to course e-guides are valid for 6 exam cycles). FP reserves the right to make changes whenever necessary without prior notification.
About Our Study Materials
1) Financial Perspective’s E-Study Guidebook
This is our own in-house study guide that candidates may refer to for their reference, hosted on our LMS online.
2) THE CFP® POWER JUICE E-Guide – EXAM Revision E-GUIDE FOR MODULES 1, 4 and 5
The CFP Power Juice complements the FPAS e-guidebook and our in-house e-Study Guidebook to help students be better prepared for the exam, very much like what traditional exam revision flashcards do – they are meant to be a compact “last minute refresher” and is NOT meant to replace the study guides or classroom and online LMS learning materials. The Power Juice contains key concepts and formulas which is an invaluable tool for candidates preparing for the exams in the final hours. There is no Power Juice for Modules 2 and 3 due to the nature of the modules’ content, the summarised format of knowledge delivery is not ideal. There is no Power Juice for Module 6 – we will instead focus on revision using a case-study approach, reinforcing time management and exam-strategies to manage the final examination.
3) Tutorial Slide Pack
This is provided for candidates who sign up for the Classroom-Tutorial Option to be used in the tutorial sessions.
4) Exam Preparation Class
Our qualified and experienced trainers will provide intensive coaching in key areas of the syllabus and guidance on handling the exam questions with strategies and techniques in this session. Using practice exam paper, the trainer will engage candidates in discussions of the practice questions and work out the solutions systematically. Through this revision session, candidates gain invaluable insights, which will help them to be better prepare themselves for the examination.
5) Additional E-Learning Content and Exam Practice Support
To assist candidates in preparing for the FPAS administered examinations, we have also provided candidates with additional e-learning content, revision videos, and practice examinations via our LMS portal.
The e-learning portal contains interactive e-learning content, additional video lessons, exam revision breakdown and walkthrough, calculator workshops and other supplementary materials. This blended learning approach allows candidates to have more interaction and revision time with their lecturers and also serves as an added boost to their exam preparation.
The practice exam simulations to help candidates determine their level of preparedness, competency and comprehension of the assessment components and to identify weak areas – essential preparation for passing the examinations. Passing the examination is a mandatory component to be eligible for IBF-STS funding support.
6) Student Support
FP provides excellent student support with regards to our courses. Candidates can call or email their queries to email@example.com and our lecturers will provide detailed answers. We are true to our commitment to help candidates pass their exam on their first attempt!