Rules of Conduct during E-Assessment
As an Education Provider, FP would like to remind all candidates to adhere to proper conduct and to maintain academic integrity and professional integrity when taking a Board Examination. We do not condone any acts of dishonesty by candidates to cheat, and neither do we permit any poor behavior by our students. We will not hesitate to file a report against such behavior with the relevant authorities and your employer for necessary disciplinary actions.
As a candidate for the CFP Certification Examination, please ensure the following:
- ensure your hardware meets the minimum hardware requirements provided to you by FPAS/Examination Vendor before the exam and ensure the verifications are “successful”. Otherwise, please use another hardware device. It is your responsibility to ensure your device is supported; no deferment or retest will be allowed.
- Be punctual for the examination. Suggested to be prepared and ready at least 15 minutes before the exam start time.
- Before the exam, FPAS will send you the “Agreement to the Rules of Conduct during E-Assessment”. It is your responsibility to read, sign and reply FPAS with the signed document, failure which you will be barred from the exam as “absent” without refund of exam fee or deferment
- Do cooperate with the proctor and follow all instructions given by the proctor – pay attention to any text communication from the proctor and respond promptly.
- Mind your behavior and language. The proctor has the rights to disqualify you from the exam for unacceptable or unprofessional behavior. Do not use any racist language or derogatory terms at the proctor.
- Keep away all mobile devices and smart watch and do not communicate with anyone during the exam, including family members or colleagues who may be outside the room.
- Do not move out of the computer screen at all times. The proctor will stop the exam when you move out of the computer screen.
- Any papers used to scribble workings and calculations must be shredded immediately after the exam.
- Do not record any exam questions.
The proctor’s decision is final. During the exam, the proctor will deem that you have cheated should the following be observed:
- there is another person in the same room as you during the examination;
- you are found talking to another person during the examination, whether they are in the same room or not;
- you have any notes or handouts found on your surrounding;
- you used a mobile device to message or call another party, or visit the internet