Master Fund Advisor (MFA)
Financial planning is about helping our clients develop a sustainable strategy to meet their financial goals and objectives such as planning for a secure retirement or to fund their children’s tertiary education, etc. Portfolio management is a crucial part of a financial plan as it defines the wealth accumulation strategies which will eventually fund the financial objectives. Clients investing their hard-earned savings to meet future financial objectives face unprecedented levels of market uncertainty and volatility amidst a series of global events that has the potential to destabilize the global economy, resulting in significant capital drawdown on their investment portfolios which often leads to the termination of the investment plan by the client and actualization of paper losses.
• Understand business cycles and its impact on investment planning
• Interpret economic indicators and its implications on a portfolio
• Interpret data from the Conference Board and Yield Curve and its implications on a portfolio
• Understand Bull and Bear markets and how to avoid suffering significant drawdowns
• Learn how to avoid a bear market and maximize profits during a bull market
• Integrate asset allocation techniques with economic data and market timing
• Apply asset allocation strategies in the context of selecting unit trust funds
• Apply flexible allocation, core/satellite allocation and ETF portfolio strategies
• Learn how to use ETFs to construct a diversified portfolio
• Understand technical analysis and use indicators to analyse and interpret price data
• Understand the implications of currency volatility and how to maximize its potential
• How to use investment-specific “conversational knowledge” and be effective with client engagement
Your investment for this program will be $2,000, before funding support.
Special corporate discount and group rates may apply. Contact us to find out more.
IBF-FTS Funding and SkillsFuture Credit
Enquiries and Enrolment
To sign up for this course, visit http://fp-edu.com/index.php/course-information/course-registration