The Value and Benefits of CFP® / AWPCM / AFPCM Certification
The value of CFP® / AWPCM / AFPCM Certification
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner you will boost your expertise, your credibility with clients and your long-term earning power. According to a recent study by Cerulli Associates, advisors agree that benefits include:
CFP® certification offers great value for financial advisors. Your peers agree, educational background is one of the most important drivers of success for a financial planning career. In fact, educational background in particular rose from 38% of respondents ranking it as a major driver of success to almost 50%.
(1) Source: Cerulli Associates, 2009 Survey of Trends in the Financial Planning Industry
- The CFP® designation stands out because of the rigorous education, examination, extensive industry experience, and continuation education requirements as well as its code of ethics.
- CFP® practitioners had to adhere to high standards of competence and professional ethical practices. A CFP® professional is highly sought after for their trained ability to provide the public with comprehensive and steadfast holistic financial advice.
- The strength of the CFP® mark lies in the broad-based qualification that is independent of any one industry, and therefore CFP® practitioners are recognized to be objective professionals because of their unbiased and practical approach.
- A CFP® is known as resilient and professional. There are currently 147,822 CFP®professionals worldwide in 24 territories and this number is rising rapidly.
- In Asia, there is a growing number of about 47,545 CFP® certificants!
- As at April 2018, there is less than 1,000 fully certified CFP® certificants in Singapore!
Benefits Of The CFP® Certification Education Program
- Obtain the most internationally prestigious and globally recognized financial planning designation
- Attain a broad-based qualification that is useful in the financial & wealth management industries
- Earn your credibility with the public
- Provide better service to clients with your enhanced knowledge
- Increase your work productivity and efficiency
- Learn and apply all aspects of the financial planning process
- Develop expertise in insurance, investments, retirement, tax and estate planning
- Enhance your career growth and professional experience
- Gain insights on securing your financial dreams