Enrollment Criteria and Procedure
Applicants who wish to apply for the CFP® Certification Education Program must fulfill the following criteria:
- EITHER GCE 'A' Level Certificate (i.e. 2 'A's and 2 'O's) or Diploma
- OR minimum 3 years of working experience in any profession
- All students must apply to be a Student Member of FPAS in order to register for any FPAS examination.
- The Annual FPAS Student Membership fee and Examination fee are not included in the course fee, and are NOT eligible for WSG-SSG funding. Read more at www.fpas.org.sg
- Candidates who opt for Classroom Tutorial Study Option and claim WSG-SSG (previously known as WDA) funding* may now pay for the course fee directly under self-sponsorship scheme and make payment via Cash/NETS/Bank Transfer/Paypal. Alternatively, candidates may apply for WSG-SSG funding under Company-sponsorship using their company's cheque as payment. WSG-SSG funding is subject to meeting the required eligibility criteria.
1) New Students
If this is your first time signing up for the CFP® Certification Education Program, please fill up the Registration Form and submit the following documents:
- Local Students: NRIC or Passport identification
Foreign Students: Employment Pass or Student Pass
- Business card or Staff pass (if available)
- Student metric card/ entry confirmation letter (for Tertiary Students)
- Certificate of highest academic level attained (i.e. Degree/ Diploma)
- Exemption Letter issued by FPAS for module(s) granted exemption (if applicable)
2) Existing FP Students
For existing students, please submit the AWPCM & CFP® Certification Education Program Registration Form available here or at our office with the respective course fees
3) Foreign Students
- Foreign students who holds a valid Singapore Employment Pass or Student Pass may refer to procedures under "New Students" above.
- Foreign students who are not residing in Singapore are required to submit your supporting documents to FP for enrolment review before acceptance into the program. Please email supporting documents for enrolment review to us.